1 1/4 Ape Hanger Black Powder Coated Bonanza Z-Bars Custom Pre-wired Kit
for Harley Softail, Dyna, and Sportster 1990-2010
You will not find a more complete ape hanger package. This item includes everything you need to put apes on your Harley, except for the labor. We use these same parts to put apes on bikes in our shop, so we definitely know what you need to pull it off. This kit is for any Harley model 1990-2010 (except Touring models). You are getting a set of 1 1/4 inch FAT 15 inch ape hanger Z bars with chrome or black handlebar switches (your choice), already wired internally, all of the stainless or black cables (your choice) in the correct lengths to fit these handlebars on your bike. The handlebars do reduce in size to 1 inch at the riser clamp and the grip ends to accept stock controls.
- 15" Gloss Black Powder Coated handlebars ( 1 1/4" diameter, 15" rise, 32.5" width, 8.5" pullback, 10" total base width )
- Wiring Harness uses factory wire colors to do an oem installation ( we can even add the OEM connectors for $95 for a plug and play install
- Wiring diagram included ( But you probably won't need it )
- Motion Pro or Drag Specialties Stainless Braided cables with protective Armor Coat and chrome plated ends or black cables
Please note: Some models come with turn signals mounted on the handlebar controls. Due to the added cost and complexity of these components, they are not included in our kit. We can add the wiring for the turn signals for an additional fee if needed. Most of our customers discard them or mount them to forks and we have brackets available to accommodate this modification. Please call us or enter your request for Turn Signal wiring in the comment section at checkout.
- Dual front disc models will have to add $65 for the extra brake lines needed.
- We also have Polyurethane Riser Bushings for $12. ASK WHEN YOU ORDER
- 2007 and later models have a clutch safety switch that has to be installed on the left side switches when we do the installation. We charge $40 extra to add this.
- Our Handlebars are 5 1/8" total width at the riser clamp area between the 1 1/4" tubing. Some Sportster models use a riser/speedo assembly that is 5 1/2" wide. Our bars will not work unless you modify your risers with a grinder or something similar.
No more hassle trying to round up the right length cables, we already know what you need. We have put a lot of time and research to compile the database needed to get you the correct parts. You will not find a more complete ape hanger package. Just let us know the year and model of your bike and riser height when you add the product to your shopping cart, ( you can call us with the info if you like 512-264-7333 ) and we will handle the rest. If you want to know more, call us at the shop 512-264-7333.
Make your Handlebar Kit a true plug and play install by adding the pins & connectors option.
By selecting this option, we will cut your handlebar harness wires to the length required for your model, crimp on the necessary OEM pins, and install the wires in an OEM connector with the correct pin locations. No hassle trying to cut and solder wires, or blowing fuses because you got the wires backwards. Saves 2-3 hours on your installation time.
We carry a full line of handlebars and stainless braided cables. If you do not see what you need on our website, call or e-mail us and we can put a custom package together for you.
NOTICE: Risers CLICK HERE are sold separately; We need to know the size of the risers so we can size the cables appropriately.
NOTICE: Here at HCC, we build each handlebar kit based on your needs and specifications. This process starts once your handlebar kit is ordered and paid. Please allow 7-14 business days for your parts to arrive.
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR BIKE APART UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A SHIPPING NOTIFICATION WITH TRACKING INFORMATION FROM US.