1 1/4 X 14 inch Ape Hanger Kit Pre-Wired with Cables for Harley Davidson Motorcycles
PLEASE USE THE HANDLEBAR KIT CUSTOMIZER IF YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU WANT
This kit includes everything you need to put apes on your bike, except for the labor. We use these same parts to put apes on bikes in our shop, so we definitely know what you need to correctly pull it off. This kit will fit any Harley Davidson Dyna, and Softail models 1990-2010, (except faring models, models with electronic cruise or radio controls and some Sportster models, see note). You will be getting a set of FAT 1 1/4" 14 inch ape hangers with chrome or black handlebar switches already wired internally, and all of the stainless cables in the correct lengths for your specific application. The handle bars do reduce in size to 1 inch at the riser clamp and the grip ends to accept stock controls.
- 14 inch show chrome plated or black powder coat handlebars ( 1 1/4 inch diameter, 35.5" width, 9" pullback, 8" center width, 13" total base width )
- Wiring Harness uses factory wire colors and factory wire pins to do an OEM installation
- Wiring diagram included ( But you probably won't need it )
- Motion Pro or Drag Specialties Black Vinyl or Stainless Braided cables with protective Armor Coat and chrome plated ends. We do have other cable brands available upon request.
- Dual front disc models will have to add $65 for the extra brake lines needed.
- Touring models 1996 and later with cruise control will have to add $20 extra for the special throttle cables with the inline roll off switch.
- 2007 and later models have a clutch safety switch that has to be installed on the left side switches when we do the installation. We charge $40 extra to add this.
- Our Handlebars are 5 1/8 inch total width at the riser clamp area between the 1 1/4 inch tubing. There are some Sportster models that use a riser/speedo assembly that is 5 1/2 inch wide. Our bars will not work unless you modify your risers with a grinder or something similar.
No more hassle trying to round up the right length cables, we already know what you need. We have put a lot of time and research to compile the database needed to get you the correct parts. Just let us know the year and model of your bike and riser height when you make payment, or you can call us with the info at 1-877-775-HILL .
Make your Handlebar Kit a true plug and play install by adding the pins & connectors option.
By selecting this option, we will cut your handlebar harness wires to the length required for your model, crimp on the necessary OEM pins, and install the wires in an OEM connector with the correct pin locations. No hassle trying to cut and solder wires, or blowing fuses because you got the wires backwards. Saves 2-3 hours on your installation time.
We carry a full line of handlebars and stainless braided or black vinyl cables. If you don't see what you need on our website, call or e-mail us and we can put a custom package together for you.
NOTICE: Here at HCC, we build each handlebar kit based on your needs and specifications. This process starts once your handlebar kit is ordered and paid for. Please allow 7-14 business days for your parts to arrive. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR BIKE APART UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A SHIPPING NOTIFICATION WITH TRACKING INFORMATION FROM US